The information about you which we may collect through the Website includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the Website, eg through an email
- information collected when you participate in an online survey
- information you provide to where you have used that website to apply for a position with GRG Momentum
We may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to the Website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the Website are accessed via links in an email we have sent which specifically refers to the possibility that click-throughs to links may be tracked.
Like many websites, our Website may use “cookies” from time to time. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not linked to particular individuals.
The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer always allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the Website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
Use and disclosure of information
We may share personal information with third parties including your professional advisers and organisations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any third parties used in administering those arrangements). We may also share personal information with other service providers including organisations that assist us by providing archival, auditing, professional advisory (including legal, accounting, financial and business consulting), mailhouse, delivery, technology and security services.
In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- to maintain our relationship with you
- for purposes related to GRG Momentum research, planning, service development, security and risk management
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in GRG Momentum
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of our services, events, developments in the law and other matters. If you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please let us know using the contact details set out below. We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to your business.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
From time to time, some sections of the Website may protect your personal information by requiring you to use a password. For your own protection, we require you to keep this confidential and to change your password regularly.
Access to information
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or the way in which we handle your personal information, you may contact us.